Some people equate financial success with abundance. Having enough money is a significant part of abundance, but thereâs much more to it.
Abundance is a mindset and a belief system. Itâs a way of viewing the world, the people in it, and yourself. Itâs making the decision to believe that the universe will provide, as long as you hold up your end of the bargain.
You can be wealthy and be alone. You can have money and be in poor health. You can be financially successful and be miserable. You can be the wealthiest person in the world and still not experience abundance.
Consider these ideas and experience abundance in your life:
1. Abundance is an attitude. Money is money, but abundance is a mindset. Itâs a decision to believe that you can have whatever you need, in the quantities you need it. Itâs the belief that there is always enough.
2. Abundance is having an excess of important resources. True abundance isnât just money. Itâs also about having enough of the other necessary resources in your life. This can include things like free time, love, and happiness. Money is important, but thereâs much more to abundance than money.
3. Abundance is the belief that there is enough for everyone. Those obsessed with wealth are often competitive and believe that thereâs only a finite amount of wealth to be divided among everyone. Abundance is the belief that thereâs enough for everyone.
4. Abundance has a greater impact on happiness than wealth. Abundance greatly increases the likelihood of happiness. Great wealth is no more likely to make you happy than a decent middle-class income. Thereâs research to support this idea. You canât make yourself happier by accumulating great wealth.
5. Abundance avoids attachment. Abundance lacks attachment. Thereâs no reason to hold on tightly to what you have if you believe there will always be enough in the future. With an abundance mindset, you feel comfortable allowing everything to flow into and out of your life.
6. Abundance allows you to dream bigger. Abundance allows for the biggest of dreams to become a possibility in your mind. Money provides opportunities, but only for those things you can afford. Abundance takes the possibilities in your life to another level.
7. Abundance avoids resentment. With abundance, thereâs no reason to be jealous or resentful of someone elseâs success. The success of one person canât negatively impact the success of someone else.
8. Those with an abundant mindset are grateful. Gratitude is part of abundance. You canât experience abundance unless youâre grateful for what you have. Gratitude creates the possibility of receiving even more in the future. How grateful are you right now?
9. Abundance leads to positive expectations. When you believe in abundance, you are positive about the future. You expect good things to happen and to continue happening.
How much abundance do you have in your life? How would you measure abundance? What does abundance mean to you? You canât acquire what you donât identify.
Resist the urge to believe that all of your challenges will be solved with money. Once your money issues are solved, you have a whole new set of problems to deal with. You just couldnât see them before.
For example, you donât care too much about your unreliable car if youâre in the process of drowning in the lake. You donât see your loneliness as a problem if youâre struggling to buy food each month. Money solves certain challenges, but there are more challenges waiting for you.
Abundance can solve far more challenges than money. Seek abundance in all forms. This is much more powerful than just a large bank account.